The annual CIMA Financial Management Awards highlight teams and individuals who have shown exceptional vision and professional dedication in management accountancy.
"We were delighted to receive a large number of nominations from around the world, all of which are of a high standard," said Charles Tilley, CIMA's chief executive.
The shortlists for this year's awards are as follows:
* Employer of the year, sponsored by Hays Accountancy & Finance: BSkyB Group, Everest, Ford Motor Company, Goldman Sachs, Procter & Gamble UK and Rolls-Royce.
* The Financial Management award for corporate social responsibility: Capital One, National Grid and Radio Taxis Group.
* Recruitment consultancy of the year, sponsored by accountantcareers.co.uk: Hays Accountancy & Finance and Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
* Finance team of the year--private sector, sponsored by Marks Sattin: Barclays Bank, Northgate Information Solutions and Standard Life Investments.
* Finance team of the year--public sector, sponsored by Insight: Ealing Council and Wrekin Housing Trust.
* Part-qualified of the year, sponsored by Joslin Rowe...