The 2010 CIMA annual awards are now open for nominations and this year there are four extra categories. The competition honours outstanding performers--individuals, teams and organisations--that have demonstrated excellence in management accounting and led the way for the profession. If you know a person or team that has achieved considerable and measurable success this year, CIMA would like to hear from you.
The existing categories
* Case Study success award.
* Tutor of the year.
* Part-qualified of the year (sponsored by BPP).
* Finance team of the year--public sector/not-for-profit.
* Finance team of the year--private sector.
* Recruitment consultancy of the year.
* Responsible business.
* Innovation in business.
* Unlocking business intelligence.
* Medium-sized employer of the year: under 5,000 employees (sponsored by Robert Half).
* Large employer of the year: over 5,000 employees (sponsored by Hays Senior Finance).
* Outstanding contribution to business performance by a CIMA member.
The new categories
* Consultant of the year: the individual consultant or consultancy firm that has demonstrated commitment to the long-term success of its client.
* Best annual report of the year: the organisation that has most clearly described its strategy in the narrative section of the report.
* Distance-learning student of the year...