Vol. 26 Nbr. 1, March 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- EDITORIAL: Work, autonomy, and community.
- THE FUTURE OF WORK: Improving the quality of work.
- INTERVIEW: Technology, capitalism, and the future of the left.
- Speenhamland, automation, and Basic Income: A response.
- The disintegrated firm.
- NARRATIVES AND VALUES: Young and old meritocracy: from radical critique to neoliberal tool.
- Narrating the economy.
- Feminism and the Labour Left: a perfect political union?
- ECONOMICS, DEMOCRATISATION AND LOCALISM: The Lost World of Peter Lee.
- Peter Lee and Localism Today.
- Alternatives to State-Socialism in Britain: Other Worlds of Labour in the Twentieth Century.