Vol. 21 Nbr. 1, March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editorial policy statement.
- Can One Nation Labour learn from the British New Left?
- The first New Left, Blue Labour and English modernity.
- Faith, flag and the 'first' New Left: E. P. Thompson and the politics of 'one nation'.
- The New Left's economic model: the challenge to Labour Party orthodoxy.
- Lessons of the May Day Manifesto.
- Crises of capitalism and social democracy.
- Leveson, politicians and the press: origins of the present crisis.
- Leveson, press freedom and the watchdogs.
- The political economy of the service transition.
- Welsh Labour in power: 'One Wales' vs. 'One Nation'?
- An emergent consensus on public services.
- How did the Conservatives change?