Vol. 19 Nbr. 3-4, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editorial policy statement.
- We need to talk about Gordon.
- A different economy for Britain.
- The entrepreneurial state: foundations for progressive economics.
- Keynes after the crisis.
- Long live neo-liberalism?
- Building a movement against the cuts: taking stock.
- Opposing the age of austerity: creating alliances of public service workers and users.
- Transforming Labour.
- Punch and Judy politics: a 1920s retrospective.
- Telling tales about Labour: what Ed Miliband could learn from Margaret Thatcher.
- Democracy, collective action, and the state an exchange.
- Blue Labour and the limits of social democracy.
- Retrieving the public sphere.
- Renewing the case for electoral reform: the issue of women's representation.
- Going for Growth.
- Personalising Public Services - Understanding the Personalisation Narrative.
- Subversive Citizens: Power, Agency and Resistance in Public Services.
- The End of the West: The Once and Future Europe.
- Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men Who Stole the World.