- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The most influential pan-African current affairs magazine
Every month over 220,000 people read New African to keep abreast with the affairs from the continent. Published continuously since 1966, the English language monthly has consistently brought an African point of view to international news. It is the essential magazine for government officials, businessmen, professionals and Africa-watchers. New African is distributed in over 100 countries, and consulted whenever Africa is mentioned. The leading commentator on African affairs and Africa’s best selling magazine.
- Nbr. 597, August 2019
- Nbr. 596, July 2019
- Nbr. 595, June 2019
- Nbr. 594, May 2019
- Nbr. 593, April 2019
- Nbr. 592, March 2019
- Nbr. 591, February 2019
- Nbr. 590, January 2019
- Nbr. 589, December 2018
- Nbr. 588, November 2018
- Nbr. 587, October 2018
- Nbr. 586, August 2018
- Nbr. 584, June 2018
- Nbr. 583, May 2018
- Nbr. 582, April 2018
- Nbr. 581, March 2018
- Nbr. 580, February 2018
- Nbr. 579, January 2018
- Nbr. 578, December 2017
- Nbr. 577, November 2017
- Reconnecting with Mother Africa.
- Searingly honest.
- Conducive environment needed.
- Cameroon wins 2019 WWF award.
- Nigeria's endangered forest elephants.
- Naomi Campbell calls for more diversity in fashion.
- Turning garbage into music.
- Kenyan reserve steps up anti-poaching.
- South Africa adds seven countries to visa-free list.
- Eco, the West African currency.
- "Elections will be held on schedule".
- "Mugabe is not the problem".
- "There is hope for Africa".
- $45m member debt slows AU progress.
- 'All men were brothers in Christ but not in South African churches'.
- 'Diego Garcia is still part of Mauritius'.
- 'Globalisation is a type of fraud': Please meet Sembene Ousmane, Senegal's famous auteur.
- 'I feel optimistic about Africa'.
- 'Impressively made and impressively executed': a South African artistic director and the dance company she created in Britain are getting rave reviews. Beverly Andrews went to meet her.
- 'Milking the cow without feeding it is unacceptable'.