Nbr. 247, July - July 1995
> SIGN UP FREE
- A giant of Arabic literature.
- A lonely and deadly game.
- Beirut bourse reborn.
- Beneath the rubble of Beirut.
- Egypt faces its moment of economic truth.
- Facing a testing time.
- In Sanaa: arms and the man.
- Is the region set for a stock market boom?
- Israel's Arabs: a dilemma of duel identity.
- Lebanon lures international finance to pay for reconstruction.
- Maintaining an unsteady peace.
- Middle East cinema makes an impact at Cannes.
- Rift Valley project shows few signs of concrete development.