The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The Middle East provides thousands of readers around the globe with expert commentary on the social, political and economic developments in the Arab world. Covering news, business and culture in the MENA region, The Middle East is an invaluable business tool. With readers in over 100 countries the magazine reaches educated top business executives and government officials, and all those who want to gain a better understanding of the Arab world.
- Nbr. 488, May 2017
- Nbr. 847, April 2017
- Nbr. 486, March 2017
- Nbr. 2017, February 2017
- Nbr. 484, January 2017
- Nbr. 483, December 2016
- Nbr. 482, November 2016
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- Nbr. 480, September 2016
- Nbr. 479, August 2016
- Nbr. 478, July 2016
- Nbr. 477, June 2016
- Nbr. 476, April 2016
- Nbr. 475, March 2016
- Nbr. 2016, February 2016
- Nbr. 474, February 2016
- Nbr. 473, January 2016
- Nbr. 472, December 2015
- Nbr. 471, November 2015
- Nbr. 470, October 2015
- Londoners to discover Oman's natural heritage.
- 2 The Rise and Fall of Al Qaeda.
- Air traffic on the up in the Middle East.
- 3 Nation Building in Islamic Societies: King Abdullah the 1st and the founding of Jordan.
- Climate change brings business opportunities to Turkey.
- 4 Women & Conflict in The Middle East: Palestinian refugees and the response to violence.
- Saudi Arabia welcomes Moorish Spain to Riyadh book fair.
- 5 Sex in the Citadel: Intimate life in a changing Arab world.
- Banking consolidation in Bahrain.
- 6 Authentic Egyptian Cooking From the Table of Abou El Sid.
- $1.3 trillion real estate gold rush.
- $22 billion.
- '1001 Inventions' attracts large visitor numbers.
- 1 Enamels of the World.
- 1 The Tsars and the East: Gifts from Iran and Turkey in the Moscow Kremlin.
- 2 Al Qaeda.
- 2 Oman: The Anniversary Edition.
- 25%: air travel boosts Dubai.
- 3 Miral.
- 3: Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar.