The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The Middle East provides thousands of readers around the globe with expert commentary on the social, political and economic developments in the Arab world. Covering news, business and culture in the MENA region, The Middle East is an invaluable business tool. With readers in over 100 countries the magazine reaches educated top business executives and government officials, and all those who want to gain a better understanding of the Arab world.
- Nbr. 2018, January 2018
- Nbr. 488, May 2017
- Nbr. 847, April 2017
- Nbr. 486, March 2017
- Nbr. 2017, February 2017
- Nbr. 484, January 2017
- Nbr. 483, December 2016
- Nbr. 482, November 2016
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- Nbr. 480, September 2016
- Nbr. 479, August 2016
- Nbr. 478, July 2016
- Nbr. 477, June 2016
- Nbr. 476, April 2016
- Nbr. 475, March 2016
- Nbr. 2016, February - October 2016
- Nbr. 474, February 2016
- Nbr. 473, January 2016
- Nbr. 472, December 2015
- Nbr. 471, November 2015
- Oman bans ex-pat workers from 10 economic sectors.
- Will Iran heed the lessons from history?
- Amr Moussa's Regional Round-Up.
- Our 50 Most Influential Arabs 2017.
- Can Oman help pour oil on the troubled waters of the Gulf?
- KING COLLECTORS.
- Prince Alwaleed released.
- Some Saudi detainees slip back into public life.
- U.S. freeze assets of five companies it accuses of aiding Iran missile programme.
- Prince Alwaleed: Two former Presidents voice concern.
- "99" superheroes comic characters are going to be animated.
- $10 billion award for region's future scholars & scientists: an altruistic award by Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum of Dubai will benefit the Arab world's thinkers and doers for generations to come.
- 'East-West: the Art of dialogue' aiming to create a tidal wave of understanding: Shafik Gabr, the Egyptian investor, art collector and philanthropist has set up a new foundation to foster the art of dialogue, with the aim of allowing each to understand 'the other'.
- 1 Life at the Crossroads.
- 1 Yemen Dancing on the Heads of Snakes.
- 2 And the Mountains Echoed.
- 2 Sweet and Bitter Island.
- 2: Wild Mulberries.
- 3 Syria and Iran: Diplomatic Alliance and Power Politics in the Middle East.