The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Nbr. 2018, January 2018
- Nbr. 488, May 2017
- Nbr. 847, April 2017
- Nbr. 486, March 2017
- Nbr. 2017, February 2017
- Nbr. 484, January 2017
- Nbr. 483, December 2016
- Nbr. 482, November 2016
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- Nbr. 480, September 2016
- Nbr. 479, August 2016
- Nbr. 478, July 2016
- Nbr. 477, June 2016
- Nbr. 476, April 2016
- Nbr. 475, March 2016
- Nbr. 2016, February - October 2016
- Nbr. 474, February 2016
- Nbr. 473, January 2016
- Nbr. 472, December 2015
- Nbr. 471, November 2015
- Londoners to discover Oman's natural heritage.
- 2 The Rise and Fall of Al Qaeda.
- Air traffic on the up in the Middle East.
- 3 Nation Building in Islamic Societies: King Abdullah the 1st and the founding of Jordan.
- Climate change brings business opportunities to Turkey.
- 4 Women & Conflict in The Middle East: Palestinian refugees and the response to violence.
- Saudi Arabia welcomes Moorish Spain to Riyadh book fair.
- 5 Sex in the Citadel: Intimate life in a changing Arab world.
- Banking consolidation in Bahrain.
- 6 Authentic Egyptian Cooking From the Table of Abou El Sid.
- You can't beat the price.
Russian officials have made several visits to the six member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) in an effort to lure investments from these countries. In a recent visit to the region, Russian Foreign Minister Andrei Kozyrev promise to provide Russian technical expertise and raw materials...
- Against all odds.
Birzeit University is a center of higher education for Palestinians. The university is considered as a hotbed of Palestinian dissent against Israeli rule. The Israelis have attempted to take control of the university but the Palestinian students have been undaunted in their efforts to prevent the...
- Banks weather the crises.
The collapse of the Bank of Credit and Commerce Int (BCCCI) is a major setback for Abu Dhabi. In an effort to reclaim its credibility, it has offered to distribute $1.7 billion to BCCI's depositors. However, members of the Depositors' Protection Ass criticize such action. The US Congressional...
- Optimism rises in the GCC for Islamic bonds: analysts are predicting a sharp rise in the market for Islamic bonds. The Gulf states are already attracting substantial inflows of international capital and predictions are that the market for Islamic finance could eventually reach $5 trillion.
- The insatiable dragon: energy-hungry China, one of the world's few expanding economies, has secured a major stake in the Middle East's oil and gas sectors, and is steadily increasing its geostrategic reach.
- Middle eastern cookery.
- One Middle East leader is listening to demands.
- A new future for the past.
- Lebanese designs star in Hollywood.
- Act II at the Ashmolean.