The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Nbr. 2018, January 2018
- Nbr. 488, May 2017
- Nbr. 847, April 2017
- Nbr. 486, March 2017
- Nbr. 2017, February 2017
- Nbr. 484, January 2017
- Nbr. 483, December 2016
- Nbr. 482, November 2016
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- Nbr. 480, September 2016
- Nbr. 479, August 2016
- Nbr. 478, July 2016
- Nbr. 477, June 2016
- Nbr. 476, April 2016
- Nbr. 475, March 2016
- Nbr. 2016, February - October 2016
- Nbr. 474, February 2016
- Nbr. 473, January 2016
- Nbr. 472, December 2015
- Nbr. 471, November 2015
- U.S. freeze assets of five companies it accuses of aiding Iran missile programme.
- Will Iran heed the lessons from history?
- Amr Moussa's Regional Round-Up.
- Can Oman help pour oil on the troubled waters of the Gulf?
- KING COLLECTORS.
- Our 50 Most Influential Arabs 2017.
- Oman bans ex-pat workers from 10 economic sectors.
- Prince Alwaleed released.
- Prince Alwaleed: Two former Presidents voice concern.
- Some Saudi detainees slip back into public life.
- Hard times in the promised land.
The number of Jewish immigrants to Israel coming from the former Soviet Union have dwindled with the grim news of the harsh conditions being encountered by these immigrants in their new home. Lack of adequate housing, financial difficulties and unemployment are the most frequent problems that...
- Strategic Survey 1991-1992.
- The UAE gets down to business.
The revitalization of the United Arab Emirates' economy is largely due to the shrewd leadership of Sheikh Zayid bin Sultan. Other factors also contribute to the unprecedented growth of the country's economy. The instability brought about by the Kuwait crisis has been resolved and the insecurity...
- Islamic collection offered to Britain.
Iranian born millionaire Nasser David Khalili has offered to donate 20,000 items, including 500 Korans to Britain provided that he will be granted a museum wherein he can keep the collection. He also wants the British government to look after the museum. However, the British are not so keen on...
- Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge.
- Mr President's circus.
- The View of Tehran.
- Former Iraqi Oil Minister Issam Al Chalabi.
- Invest in Cameroon: Cameroon offers excellent opportunities for investors seeking to reach the rich markets of Central Africa. Its political and economic stability, its strategic position, its educated bilingual workforce and its favourable business environment all make Cameroon the destination of choice of foreign investors in Africa.