The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The Middle East provides thousands of readers around the globe with expert commentary on the social, political and economic developments in the Arab world. Covering news, business and culture in the MENA region, The Middle East is an invaluable business tool. With readers in over 100 countries the magazine reaches educated top business executives and government officials, and all those who want to gain a better understanding of the Arab world.
- Londoners to discover Oman's natural heritage.
- 2 The Rise and Fall of Al Qaeda.
- Air traffic on the up in the Middle East.
- 3 Nation Building in Islamic Societies: King Abdullah the 1st and the founding of Jordan.
- Climate change brings business opportunities to Turkey.
- 4 Women & Conflict in The Middle East: Palestinian refugees and the response to violence.
- Saudi Arabia welcomes Moorish Spain to Riyadh book fair.
- 5 Sex in the Citadel: Intimate life in a changing Arab world.
- Banking consolidation in Bahrain.
- 6 Authentic Egyptian Cooking From the Table of Abou El Sid.