The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Nbr. 2018, January 2018
- Nbr. 488, May 2017
- Nbr. 847, April 2017
- Nbr. 486, March 2017
- Nbr. 2017, February 2017
- Nbr. 484, January 2017
- Nbr. 483, December 2016
- Nbr. 482, November 2016
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- Nbr. 480, September 2016
- Nbr. 479, August 2016
- Nbr. 478, July 2016
- Nbr. 477, June 2016
- Nbr. 476, April 2016
- Nbr. 475, March 2016
- Nbr. 2016, February - October 2016
- Nbr. 474, February 2016
- Nbr. 473, January 2016
- Nbr. 472, December 2015
- Nbr. 471, November 2015
- Can Oman help pour oil on the troubled waters of the Gulf?
- Our 50 Most Influential Arabs 2017.
- KING COLLECTORS.
- Oman bans ex-pat workers from 10 economic sectors.
- Prince Alwaleed released.
- Prince Alwaleed: Two former Presidents voice concern.
- Some Saudi detainees slip back into public life.
- U.S. freeze assets of five companies it accuses of aiding Iran missile programme.
- Will Iran heed the lessons from history?
- Amr Moussa's Regional Round-Up.
- Recovery on shifting sands.
Banks in the Gulf countries are facing two main obstacles. These are capital adequacy requirements and country risk ratings. The Basle capital adequacy accord stipulates tighter regulation of international banks to prevent the repetition of the BCCI scandal that rocked the international banking...
- Yet another beginning.
The Middle East peace talks may not put an end to the Palestinians' unending struggle to reclaim their lands. Groups within the Palestine Liberation Organization claim that the ongoing peace conference does not serve Palestinian interests. This implies that the Palestinians are bent on getting...
- Iran: the uncertain path to reform.
Iranian Pres Ali Akbar Rafsanjani is bent on leading the Iranian people towards complete economic recovery. The eight-year war with Iraq has carried disastrous repercussions on the country's economy. However, the administration's efforts to reduce inflation and subsequently increase its supply of...
- Gulf's low-cost airlines find a niche: the Middle East offers almost limitless opportunities for growth to operators of low-cost airlines, in the light of increased demand and growing hubs.
- Challenging times for Gulf SWFs.
- Tunisia leads the way.
- 4 Manah, An Omani Oasis, an Arabian Legacy.
- Israel's day of reckoning: Israel braces for a 'complete break' with peace partner Egypt after three decades as the wave of turbulence sweeping the Arab nation thrusts the Muslim Brotherhood into prominence.
- 6 Dubai 1962.