The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Nbr. 1992, July 1992
- Last document:
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The Middle East provides thousands of readers around the globe with expert commentary on the social, political and economic developments in the Arab world. Covering news, business and culture in the MENA region, The Middle East is an invaluable business tool. With readers in over 100 countries the magazine reaches educated top business executives and government officials, and all those who want to gain a better understanding of the Arab world.
- Category archives: Letter from the editor.
- The making of a Salafi Woman.
- Lebanon: An unlikely alliance that could avert conflict.
- SYRIA: smoke & mirrors in Palmyra.
- UAE: banks warn of new tax law implications: UAE banks are starting to warn their customers about new international tax compliance measures that will take effect in January as governments ramp up efforts to catch tax evaders.
- No place for women.
- Book review--The race for paradise.
- Turkish jets strike targets in northern syria.
- Iranian warships deployed in the Gulf of Aden.
- Syria: fading hopes of an end to the stalemate.
- "More a business than a sport".
- $18 billion opportunity in Egypt's ICT sector.
- $60 million regional transport investment.
- 1 Aid and Power in the Arab World.
- 1 The Bridges Of Constantine.
- 1: Creswell Photographs Re-Examined.
- 2 Economic Liberalisation, Social Capital and Islamic Welfare Provision.
- 2010 marked two major dates for the heritage of Sir Wilfred Thesiger.
- 3 Impossible Peace.
- 3 The Wisdom of Syria's Waiting Game.