Vol. 49 Nbr. 6, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- What is on the List of Trends for 2020?
- Learning from the Biggest Hacks in History.
- The True Meaning of Business Agility.
- China to Account for One-third of APAC Cloud Computing Market by 2023.
- Next Generation of It Leaders More Concerned about the Environment than Reducing Costs.
- 2020 Thoughts and Predictions.
- 2020 Tech Trends Survey: IT industry overwhelmingly positive about the future, keen to embrace new technologies but facing budgetary pressure.
- Growing VPN-market Highlights Importance of Network Infrastructure Providers in Safeguarding Internet Freedom.
- Green Credentials and Security Will Play a Huge Role in the Print Industry in 2020.
- Decentralised IT a Pressing Dilemma for CIOs, Who Must Balance Business Value with Heightened Risks.
- Traceability-The Key to Unlocking Nanotechnology's Potential in the Manufacturing Industry.
- IBM AI Innovations Sharpen Risk Detection in Identity Management.
- Uki-based Shared Service Centres Have Not yet Fully Embraced Automation.
- Verizon and AWS Team up to Deliver 5G Edge Cloud Computing.
- Broadband Forum Completes Transformation to 'Open' Organization.
- ZTE and China Telecom Partnership.
- Cisco Unveils Plan for Building Internet for the Next Decade of Digital Innovation.
- Mobile Threats: 10 App Categories at Risk of Malicious Malware.
- ZTE and China Telecom Launch a Commercial 5G Magnetic Levitation High-speed Network Test.
- Cultural Differences Account for Global Gap in Online Regulation.
- Veracode's State of Software Security Report.
- German Security and Investigation Industry Reaches 9.2 Billion [euro] Value in 2019.
- Two-thirds of IT decision-makers fear employees regularly circumvent security policies.
- Cybersecurity Salary Survey Reveals Significant Variance Across Industries and Geolocations.
- F-secure Finds Major Vulnerabilities in Popular Wireless Presentation System.