Vol. 49 Nbr. 3, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- How Software and Technology Businesses Can Enhance Customer Engagement.
- Devops Analytics: Has Your Firm Got the Right Toolkit?
- TCG Launches Initiative to Develop "World's Tiniest TPM.
- "Bringing People Together"--How Microsoft Teams and Other Collaboration Tools are Transforming Customer Service.
- Could Your Most Trusted Employee Be Your Biggest Threat?
- You've Got IIoT All Wrong: Focussing less on tech and more on impact is key to success in the 4IR.
- Scaling up with Confidence through Devops.
- $145bn Industrial Internet market at risk of slowdown over integration concerns.
- Closing the Gap between Expectation and Reality When It Comes to AI and Software 2.0.
- Over 60% of World Population to Be Covered by GDPR-style Legislation.
- Empowering the Manufacturing Industry Through Decentralised AI.
- AT&T and Colt are First to Implement MEF's LSO Sonata APIs.
- Report--US and Asian Brands Dominate Rankings of World's Most Valuable Technology Brands.
- How to Future-proof Your Growing SME with an Operational Management System.
- How Data Can Build the Smart Cities of the Future.
- Achieving the Smart Factory Ideal.
- Overwhelming number of internet users now fear becoming a victim of identity theft and account takeover--and most are right: F-Secure to launch a new service to protect against identity theft during 2019.
- How to Integrate Semantic AI into Enterprise Processes? 5 experts share their Tips and Trends.
- How Can Organisations Effectively Manage, Detect and Respond to a Data Breach?
- The Changing Role of the DBA in a Data Protection-first World.
- Over Half of Businesses Can't Manage Their Digital Infrastructure.
- Diversity of operating systems and vendor sprawl creates headaches.
- Forescout Releases Inaugural Device Cloud Research.
- Healthcare organizations riddled with devices running legacy Windows operating systems.
- Healthcare OT increases attack surface.
- Vulnerable protocols are leaving a door open.