Vol. 48 Nbr. 4, August 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Are You down with OTT? Making New Development Approaches Work for You.
- Huawei overtakes Apple in Q2 smartphone unit shipments.
- Why Continuous Testing Will Be the Make or Break for Progressive Web Apps.
- Continuous investment and activity are key for staying ahead in the cyber arms race.
- Voice-Driven Technologies in Industry--What's the Talk all About?
- 62% of Android Customers Access Multimedia Files from External Storage.
- Staff Recruitment, Retention and Morale: How Can Technology Play a Leading Role?
- RGU helping to address IT skills shortage with funded MSC places.
- How Can Entrepreneurs Use Existing Technology to Their Advantage?
- UK businesses are still not fully GDPR compliant.
- Data Virtualisation: Not a Silver Bullet but Definitely a Silver Lining.
- Security nightmare: 27% of enterprises take months to install vital security updates.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Cloud ERP, but Were Too Afraid to Ask.
- 'The Quantum Revolution: Security Implications and Considerations'.
- Blockchain vs the Tangle.
- Which Way Now for Hospitality?
- Gartner Reports: Prerelational Database Management Systems, Worldwide IaaS Public Cloud Services and Worldwide Information Security Spending: Gartner Inc.
- World first as Scottish school pilots cutting-edge LiFi technology by pureLiFi.
- How and Why IoT is Shifting Enterprise AI Strategy.
- Why Certify LAN Cabling Installation?
- Artificial intelligence will be commonplace in business within a decade say a third of companies.
- Rethink Technology Research say Multi ABR will replace CDN.
- Brits are fearing the AI future as 60% are worried AI machines will hack them.
- New Apache Struts flaw lets hackers take over web servers.