Vol. 48 Nbr. 2, April 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Will Security Issues be IoT's Achilles Heel?
- 30 Days until GDPR becomes law: Hype is High, security by designpreparedness is low.
- Why Education Systems Must Balance the Hard and Soft Skills Needed to be Future Ready.
- Cloud Computing is Top Transformative Technology and Main Cause of Mounting Performance Challenges.
- Fast Caterpillars: Solving the Complexity Crisis in Carrier Automation: A new focus on simplicity and standardization holds the key, says Pravin Mirchandani, CMO, OneAccess.
- Signal Processing Breakthroughs to Boost Target Detection.
- From Underdog to Influencer: The Dramatic Transformation of the IT Team: Greater alignment between IT and business teams is increasing performance in UK organisations says Rajesh Ganesan, Director, ManageEngine.
- Gartner Projections for 2018.
- Data Harvesting--the New Face of Cybercrime? Daren Oliver, managing director of Fitzrovia IT, offers his opinion on the recent data breaches experienced by subscribers to social media and examines how data harvesting could be considered the new face of cybercrime.
- Five Most Dangerous New Attack Techniques.
- Silent Cyber Risk is Largest Inhibitor of Cyber Insurance Market Growth: Secure Systems Innovation Corporation.
- UK gov to invest 300m [pounds sterling] in Al.
- Five Steps to Preparing for Digital Transformation: Terri Hiskey, vice president, global product marketing for manufacturing, Epicor Software.
- Healthcare Will Become Digitised by 2030 to Keep Services Alive: Aruba.
- Aruba Advances Mobile First Architecture to Enable Autonomous Networking and the Smart Digital Workplace.
- Payments as aValue Creator in the B2B Supply Chain.
- Cobham connects 100th metro line in China.
- SEMI Reports 2017 Global Semiconductor Materials Sales of $46.9 Billion.
- IT companies increasingly invest in training and assessment for staff.
- Security in DevOps Is Lagging Despite Advantages and Opportunities.
- Outdated IT Systems Will Hold Back Firms in the Big Data Economy.
- UK Government select Blockchain Startup to Lead UK Tech Mission in China.
- Macro-less Word Document Attacks on the Rise and Zero Day Malware Variants Jump 167 Percent.
- Despite Major Vulnerability Disclosures Like WannaCry, New Research Finds that Open Source Components Fail to Receive Suitable Security Attention.
- New Research from CAST Exposes Risk in Open Source Software.