Vol. 48 Nbr. 1, February 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Plan to Fail, Don't Fail to Plan--Continuous Testing Is the Secret to Avoid Fire Drills.
- Making Digital Transformation Work--Focusing on Tangible Change.
- The UK's Productivity Puzzle: How Updating Technology Can Bolster Manufacturing Output.
- GDPR Showcase. Countdown Begins to Compliance Deadline.
- Who Owns Your ERP System?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Beat a Human Hacker?
- Amdocs--AI gets sentimental at MWC.
- BICS--IoT, LTE roaming and security will shape operator strategy.
- NETSCOUT--Operators get smart with data to monetise the IoT.
- Blue Danube Systems--Operators turn to Massive MIMO to solve their capacity problems.
- Cobham Wireless (Coverage business)--C-RAN will be central to smart cities.
- Cobham Wireless (network testing business)--MEC and network slicing become the building blocks of 5G.
- Mimosa Networks--Mid-band spectrum for 5G connectivity.
- Seven Steps Security Leaders Can Take to Deal With Spectre and Meltdown.
- Breaking down Bridges, Bridging the Gap--Could Remote Working Fix the Digital Skills Shortage? Graham Smith, Curo Talent.
- Fixing the Cyber Security Skills Shortage.
- Business Leaders Report Urgent Need for Cybersecurity Skills As Digital Talent Gap Widens: Capgemini.
- Vivaldi Vertical Reader Mode, a first for browsers.
- Chinese ecommerce giant JD.com looks to UK for next artificial intelligence research centre.
- Robot density rises globally.
- Azure's growth proves the future is multi-cloud.
- Microsoft breakthrough as Windows 10 overtakes 7 globally for first time.
- Resurgence of tech IPOs on AIM.