Vol. 47 Nbr. 6, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- New Research Could Revolutionise the Future of Electronic Devices. St. Andrews University leads innovative electronic states in solids research.
- 69% of Enterprises Will Have Multicloud/hybrid IT Environments by 2019. 451 Research.
- What Developers Need to Know About the State of Software Security Today. John Zorabedian, Veracode.
- Identity for Sale. Kroll Ontrack.
- Riding the Waves of Turbulent Change with the Assurance of Business Agility. Martin Hodgson, Executive Director of Management Consultancy at SQS.
- Silo'd Thinking Is the Kryptonite of Achieving Big D Value. Graham Hogg, founder of Connectworxs.
- Beyond the Hype- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing. Erik Johnson, chief architect, Epicor Software.
- Business Leaders Only Address Cybersecurity Under Duress. CA Veracode.
- Gartner Analysis. A big jump in server market revenues this quarter compared to last year and worldwide enterprise security spending forecast. Gartner Inc.
- Catching up with the Unicorn: Tech Trends in 2018 and the Role of Devops in Ensuring Success. Eran Kinsbruner, lead technical evangelist at Perfecto.
- 2018 IT Predictions: IoT Computing, DevSecOps, Security, Data Breaches and more ...
- Most Critical Factors When Evaluating Networking Solutions Providers. CenturyLink, Inc.
- iExec, the Cloud Computing Solution for Blockchain Developers / RLC: iExec is an innovative French startup which aims to decentralize the cloud', by creating a global cloud computing marketplace where anyone can rent out their processing power for profit.
- $55.9 Billion Semiconductor Equipment Forecast New Record with Korea at Top.
- New Tool to Manage Big Data.
- 28% of enterprises are already experimenting with blockchain.
- Archive360 Delivers Complete Support for Microsoft Azure Archive Blob Storage Tier.