Vol. 47 Nbr. 3, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tearing up the traditional approach to patch management with automation.
- IBM unveils new ways to use, develop for Db2 for greater data control.
- Locating customer data will be half the battle to fulfill EU GDPR's 'right to be forgotten'.
- Annual state of data storage report.
- Five essential pillars of Big Data GDPR compliance: the path to compliance through data governance.
- IoT the top priority in driving digital transformation.
- Four vectors are transforming the security software market.
- Gartner identifies the top technologies for security in 2017.
- Worldwide cloud-based security services to grow 21 per cent in 2017.
- Worldwide server shipments declined 4.2 per cent in the first quarter of 2017; revenue declined 4.5 per cent.
- More businesses to manage data on hybrid cloud.
- Security teams and software developers can get along in pursuit of better security.
- SD-WAN: giving the channel the key to SME digital transformation.
- Synopsys research.
- Two thirds of organizations unwittingly waste upwards of $88k per year.
- iOS posts period-on-period growth in Urban China.
- Going beyond regulation.
- IoT, 5G and Big Data on the agenda as Communio Indonesia returns for 2017.
- Anatomy of a cross-site scripting flaw in the Telerik reporting module.
- Global CIOs want SD-WAN for branch-level troubleshooting.
- Security teams and software developers can get along in pursuit of better security: Veracode.
- Massive online open courses revolutionise the education industry.
- Understanding mobile app psychology is paramount in moving IoT projects beyond the proof-of-concept.
- Redgate releases SQL Clone.
- Uncertainty can be a good thing if businesses are prepared to innovate.
- 5G will provide major benefits for mission critical communications, but narrowband technologies are still essential.