Vol. 46 Nbr. 6, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bots are hot: what the bots revolution means for IT.
- Bots are hot: emerging vendors in the bots space.
- Bots and payments: closing the conversational commerce loop.
- Benchmarking clarifies the future of internet of things.
- A perfect storm is brewing where technology capabilities and consumer behavioural trends align.
- Tech giants collaborate on zero outage to define new industry standard.
- Employees consistently flout security policies, say IT managers: Databarracks.
- Mainframes provide fast, continuous service that drives digital business initiatives: BMC.
- Connected cars and the internet of things drive automakers to invest in digital modernisation: Syntel.
- From Ford Model T to coffee--the move towards mass customisation.
- Partner Country Japan: big presence at CeBIT.
- Proof of concept: start as you mean to go on.
- Benefits of the smart supply chain. how supply chain professionals can help create a smart factory.
- Drinking from the well of data. How can businesses make the most of rapid data production?
- A new $1.8bn market for force sensors in user interfaces.
- G.fast takes center stage as Broadband Forum.
- Spirent selected by China Unicom.
- Data explosion intensifies demand for business intelligence tools that analyze multi-source data in diverse formats.
- Size doesn't matter: capability will determine which cloud providers thrive under the GDPR.
- Data and digital services drive next wave of growth in African telecoms.
- Enterprise IT executives expect to spend 34% of their IT budgets on hosting and cloud services in 2017.
- Almost half of UK businesses will not exist in current form by 2021.
- Mobile and tablet internet usage exceeds desktop for first time worldwide.
- Cyberbit launches Channel Program.
- Kaseya AuthAnvil safeguards Microsoft Office 365 customers.
- Zyxel launches Nebula.