Vol. 46 Nbr. 5, October - October 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- China and India emerging as cloud computing powerhouses in Asia-Pacific: 451 Research.
- How the cloud affects attitudes and processes in businesses.
- Global security control rooms market assessment is the new analysis from Frost & Sullivan's Aerospace, Defence and Security Growth Partnership Service programme, which includes subjects such as critical national infrastructure, cyber security, Internet of Things in public safety.
- Security control rooms fuels spending on more intelligent and advanced solutions.
- "d!conomy--no limits": keynote theme at CeBIT 2017 reveals the enormous potential afforded by digitalization: 20-24 March, Mon.-Fri.
- Why B2B doesn't follow B2C: busting marketing myths.
- Quantum 2.0 has potential to create step change in computing and communications. CW TEC at the University of Cambridge Computer Lab brings together industry experts and academics driving Quantum research & development.
- Beecham Research backs Digital Catapult 'things connected' open IoT initiative: Beecham Research.
- Two thirds of SMEs are set for the digital workplace, but company strategy is struggling to keep up: Aruba.
- Re-shoring cloud computing back to the UK: how UK data centres are changing the cloud computing landscape. Kerry Burn, CEO and co-founder, The 848 Group.
- New cloud service for videoconferencing with Skype: UC Point.
- A safe introduction to BYOD: cloud-based automation software can make BYOD a secure and practical option for businesses. Howard Williams of Parker Software.
- IT is Everywhere surveys shed light on expanding borders of IT: SolarWinds.
- The benefits and challenges of IT/OT convergence: rewriting the rules.
- European Data Centres: hybrid support spanning traditional and cloud services will be crucial.
- Measuring the high costs of web malware.
- prpl Foundation releases first ever global smart home security report: study finds smart home tech gaining in popularity, yet still woefully insecure.
- Blue Medora SelectStar unites database and infrastructure monitoring across cloud and virtualised environments.
- iOS 10 effects enterprise traffic volumes.
- Solving the IT skills gap epidemic.
- Big Data NoSQL report.
- The risk to GDPR compliance remains high.
- Berkeley Research Group releases cybersecurity preparedness benchmarking study.
- Improper data removal & poor enforcement of data retention policies create the 'perfect storm' for data breaches.
- Confirmit Insight 2036 Survey.