Vol. 46 Nbr. 4, August - August 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Why there's no such thing as "the fastest VPN".
- 25 years of DDoS.
- Brexit allows UK to unshackle itself from EU's cumbersome data protection rules.
- Brexit & privacy legislation: 6 reasons why the GDPR is probably here to stay.
- Morgan McKinley: state of IT recruitment for 2016.
- One-third of security professionals grounded for LIFE due to messy firewall rules.
- Continued growth of outsourcing IT services, especially cloud IT services.
- The Internet of Things is critical to future success.
- Data of 200 million Yahoo users for sale on the dark web.
- Is your ERP System Industry 4.0 compatible?
- UK digital skill shortage.
- Key Google strategies to increase online revenue. Actinic.
- The data, technology and tools that mean strategic marketing is ready for launch.
- U.S. cities must overcome an array of challenges to realize full potential of next-generation, hyper-speed 5G broadband: but the payoffs will be immeasurable.
- CREST Singapore Chapter established: CREST examination facility officially opened at the Singapore Institute of Technology.
- IBM lab-on-a-chip breakthrough.
- Accelerated public safety concerns of connected cars need to be addressed.
- The Encrypted Pocketbook of Passwords: new book crushes 1/10 chance of cyber fraud. The key? Write those passwords down!(AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY) (Book review)
- Brocade delivers Gen 6 Fibre Channel directors for the all-flash data center: digital transformation driven by storage innovation requires a modern storage network.
- Siemon launches new aisle containment solutions.
- Cloud Foundry Summit Europe, Frankfurt.
- Dataguise publishes eBook. Free resource provides five simple steps to conducting secure, compliant data analytics in Microsoft Azure HDInsight.
- Abandoning passwords is a step forward for frictionless customer engagement in banking. Context and behavioural data checks could boost the power of voice recognition technology deployed by First Direct and Barclays Bank, says Aspect Software.
- Apple security bug: the latest reason to move beyond passwords: numerous data breaches compounded with the huge market for stolen data highlight the need to rethink the entire concept of the password.
- Nearly 100 percent of business Cloud applications lack enterprise grade security and compliance features.