Vol. 46 Nbr. 3, June - June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Network on demand--the innovative delivery model for business critical infrastructure.
- There is now a formula for machine intelligence innovation.
- How speaking the language of business helps EAs to drive business transformation.
- 52 Percent of consumers want biometrics and other modern authentication methods over traditional passwords: Gigya.
- Cloud is not a commodity.
- HID Global study reveals that confidence in mobile security in the workplace can open doors to mobile access for SMEs.
- Businesses need to invest in IT Talent to cater to the rising number of internet users.
- Improving interaction between students and staff is crucial for universities to keep pace.
- Internet of Things critical to industrial firms' success, yet many still unclear on execution strategy.
- Licensing as a service and software monetisation work as one in the cloud.
- Didi receives $1 billion investment from Apple.
- Brocade and Guiyang High-Tech Industrial Investment Group Co., Ltd (HTII) announce joint venture in China.
- Zero-day selling for $90,000 and potentially targeting 1.5 billion Windows users--opinion.
- Unlocking the power of digital transformation: freeing IT from legacy constraints.
- Photonics Innovation Pavillion to lauch at 2016 China International Optoelectronics Exposition (CIOE).
- West v East: Western companies winning the war for talent.
- Brocade open network automation platform.
- The Microsoft approach to security is not going to work, warns Secure Cloudlink.
- Bitdefender unveils revolutionary security architecture against targeted attacks at Citrix Synergy.
- Tumblr hack shows we need to eliminate passwords.
- Tumblr and MySpace hit by 'mega breach'.
- Zero-Day offered for $90K; potentially targeting 1.5 billion Windows users.
- Email archive migration to the cloud for up to 4X services revenue growth.
- Perfecto releases Ultimate Digital testing toolkit to guide data-driven testing decisions.
- CENX collaborates with Brocade, Red Hat, and RIFT.io for SDNFV innovation lab.
- Infosecurity conference app can be hacked.
- Sphere 3D's Overland Storage Network attached Storage (NAS) products fortified with Encrypted Continuous Replication (ECR).