Vol. 46 Nbr. 1, February 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- What's new for 2016 in databases.
- More network decomposition expected in 2016.
- Technology and Network Predictions.
- Cybersecurity predictions 2016: luck or leadership?
- State of Cloud Analytics research shows category poised for considerable growth.
- China Unicom and Telefonica in joint venture.
- Chinese marketplace still the place for Western retailers to be, despite economic slowdown.
- Lenovo unveils Connect.
- 451 Research highlights IndependenceIT Cloud Workspace Suite 4.2 in Impact Report.
- 451 Research publishes free report into 5G's impact on IT industry over next 10 years.
- Public cloud storage spending will double by 2017.
- 44% of enterprises will increase information security spending, but staffing obstacles hamper SIEM implementations.
- Smartphone ownership and Internet usage continues to climb in emerging economies.
- Double-digit Smartphone market growth is over.
- 5 reasons predictive analytics make or break a CRM System.
- A look back at SCADA Security in 2015.
- User behaviour based biometrics: the new frontier.
- Most destructive Malware of all time.
- 2016: networks and mobile devices come under attack.
- Bitdefender reveals 4 in 10 UK ransomware victims have paid to recover their documents.
- Akamai revolutionises Bot management.
- Record for fastest data rate set.