Vol. 45 Nbr. 6, December - December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Converged infrastructure--the rise of integrated systems and its impact on enterprise buyers.
- Shaping the future of industrial technology Industrial automation trends for 2016.
- Emerging markets benefit from increasing demand for cloud services.
- State of software monetisation report.
- Cloud Price Index reveals a 74% saving by using multiple cloud providers: new report gives buyers and sellers insight into the savings that can be made by shopping around for the cheapest services for each part of a Web application.
- IndependenceIT Strength in harmonizing workspace-as-a-service platform automation and management: Impact Report highlights support for VMware vCloud Air and vCloud Director as part of IndependenceIT's multi-cloud execution strategy for WaaS.
- Email beats social media as best channel for customer service in retail: US retailers only answer 20% of questions sent through Twitter finds Eptica Study.
- Major Global IT vendors could hold back block chain technology: IT heavyweights have little to offer clients looking to leverage distributed ledgers.
- Nine out of ten UK cloud strategies get derailed: research uncovers delays and diversions that obstruct organisations' journey to the cloud.
- Bitcoin concerns: Vijay Michalik, Research Analyst for Digital Transformation at Frost & Sullivan analyses.
- UK SMEs reject cloud as their primary storage choice: despite growing usage, only a fifth believe cloud is a long term storage option.
- Five steps to an effective ERP-MES integration.
- iPad Pro's improved features are a positive move, and China is vital to Apple's growth.
- Sharing the responsibility for security in the cloud.
- Shrinking the elephant in the room.
- Separating the wheat from the chaff.
- The top 5 Mega Trends that will transform the global security markets: Frost & Sullivan's new video featuring Senior Consultant Anthony Leather highlights the top Mega Trends shaping the future of global security.
- Security roundup report showcases vulnerabilities and aftermath of data breaches: cracks in the mobile ecosystem, internet-connected devices and network infrastructure are highlighted.
- First ever Linux ransomware defeated by Bitdefender automated decryption tool.
- Insights into what 2016 holds for businesses.
- Scandinavia has best access to data.
- Ten times the speed: MEF unveils first six 100G CE 2.0 certified vendors in the world: 100G CE 2.0 certified solutions enable service providers to address performance & scalability requirements of demanding applications with confidence.
- Kroll Ontrack enhances toolset to recover data from Apple fusion drives and encrypted devices.
- The IoT explosion in 2016--top 5 predictions.
- Finally ... the worst data disasters from 2015.