Vol. 44 Nbr. 6, December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Killer app alert: IEEE 802.1 lac 5 GHz Wireless Update and Structured Cabling Implications.
- I one third of UK businesses are doing IT right'.
- MEF and operators announce project to accelerate ethernet service Interconnectivity: new initiative to increase access via ethernet interconnect point.
- How cloud can help safeguard your lifeline with the customer: neil titcomb, uk841 sales director for cloud, genesys.
- Innovation - new molecular storage devices could bridge memory gap.
- Cloud is levelling the UC playing field for some but not for all.
- Open Networking Foundation Completes Second Semi-Annual Global PlugFest.
- 82% of UK Businesses NotYet fully ready for move to the cloud.
- CeBIT 2015.
- Why you need to follow the in-memory road.
- 2015--exasol predications for the coming year.
- UK laboratory celebrates 50 years of supercomputing: science and technology facilities council.
- It news and products.
- Four questions to consider when building a security platform.
- Blue coat reveals security risks hiding in encrypted traffic: research study finds growing 'visibility void' represents potential threat to enterprises.
- Industry embraces the 'third network' and lifecycle service orchestration at GEN 14.
- E-Commerce News and Products.