Vol. 44 Nbr. 4, August 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Lord of the things: why identity, visibility & intelligence are keys to unlocking lot value richie saville, CTO of Flexeye.
- C++.a great choice for modern app development.
- Five best practices to help DBAs cimplify the complexity of managing virtualized databases.
- Fixed and mobile ultra-fast network rankings.
- IBM announces $3 billion research initiative systems: scientists and engineers to push limits of silicon technology to 7 nanometers and below and create post-silicon future.
- Getting to know each other: Understanding the differences between hardware and software.
- The IT and installer crossover: caption sonia blizzard is the managing director of beaming.
- Bitdefender discovers two Gameover Zeus variants targeting Europe and beyond.
- IT news and products.
- Can you protect your company data without inspecting SSL?
- Accountability and knowledge transfer still a sticking point in sourcing agreements.
- Akamai releases prolexic Q2 2014 global DDoS attack report.
- Security news and products.
- New book releases.