Vol. 42 Nbr. 4, August 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- IPv6: a primer: an introduction to IPv6.
- The State of Web Readiness 2012: overconfidence behind world wide performance problems.
- The Big Data Refinery: distilling intelligence from Big Data.: In a world where data volumes are literally exploding in size, the winners will not necessarily be those who can 'outlift' others in the data processing arena: it will be those who can use information intelligence to manoeuvre nimbly around their competitors.
- The 'cloud' really can have a silver lining.
- 2012: The year of the Ethernet fabric: the factors driving network convergence. Johan Ragmo, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
- Network access control strategies.
- Holographic data storage comes of age: the International Hologram Manufacturers Association.
- Two thirds of senior management don't know where their company data is.
- My meeting, my way.
- Enterprise log managers: an unsexy, but vital, tool.
- Janet helps move to Microsoft Office 365 for Education.
- Blind belief or ignorance? Five of the most common security myths that could make you vulnerable.
- Survey of software testers.
- Human life form versus silicon-based life form: can humans stay in control of computers?
- China tops inaugural Retail e-Commerce Index of emerging markets.
- When users, admins and applications go to war: poor privilege management damages productivity. But do organizations even know it is happening?
- New research finds disconnect between contact centres team skills.
- IT news and products.