Vol. 42 Nbr. 3, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Building intelligent mobile data services using deep packet inspection.
- Fourth quarter 2011 'state of the internet' report: Akamai Technologies.
- Is BYOD the way forward across the enterprise?
- BYOD--it's time to throw out the rule book.
- Getting to know your IT estate.
- Getting the most from cross-and up-sell programmes.
- The genesis of privileged identity - the creation and evolution of the superuser.
- The EU data breach Directive reminds us that it's about respecting customers not just ticking boxes.
- Mobile networks teeming with streaming.
- Russian IT market: moving towards maturity.
- Google and Facebook will both be front and centre in 'social search'.
- Government's CloudStore to drive in-country data hosting.
- Ipswitch File Transfer survey.
- IT spring cleaning first step to windows 7 & 8 migrations.
- GFI VIPRE[R] Report.
- LOIC milestone.
- State of the web security research report.
- Cloud security comment.
- Have we forgotten all about data breaches?