Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fifth Annual State of the Network Global Study.
- Report comment from Claranet.
- Windows 8 may be on the horizon, but we should embrace inevitability of rapid software transitions.
- The 4G challenge that networking users now face.
- IT departments stand in way of innovation, shows survey.
- Napatech confirms Frost & Sullivan's predictions.
- Network surveys.
- Indian 'Software and IT services' market set to grow.
- Cloud adoption and trends for 2012: an executive summary of a recently released paper from The Cloud Industry Forum.
- What's missing from DLP.
- Small business tablet adoption on the rise according to intermedia.
- Commercial use of Facebook and Twitter - risks and rewards.
- UK IT outlook.
- Infosecurity Europe 2012.
- IT security lessons that Australia can teach us.
- The RSA security breach - 12 months down the technology turnpike.
- Threat intelligence: what to share?
- PWC repoer- Cybercrime a growing threat to the financial services sector.
- So you think SharePoint is secure? Think again! Cryptzone looks at the insecurities SharePoint introduces, and suggests a three dimensional model to stem the resultant flow of data.
- Survey of CIOs reveals Olympic disruption concerns: almost ten percent believe Olympic chaos is guaranteed information storage ranks as CIO's biggest headache.