Vol. 41 Nbr. 6, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The changing landscape of network analysis.
- Time to ride the Agile wave: John Milway, UK country manager at Agile technology vendor Mendix, explains why an over-reliance by network and database managers on outmoded project management techniques may be the main hidden obstacle to progress.
- Don't let clouded thinking make you forget the network.
- What the pro's know: Exchange management that's 7x faster.
- Making the call on enterprise IP telephony: SevOne's Pete Cruz examines the challenges faced by enterprises when converging voice, data and video onto a single network infrastructure.
- Monitoring could save UK plc's [pounds sterling] 1 bn a year telecoms costs? Ben Mendoza, CEO of MDSL, asks: why we are taking brutal short term measures in crucial areas of our spending when one major area of overspend is completely ignored?
- Darwin's theory and technology advancement: many enterprise technologies claim to be revolutionary. But is that really the best way to institute organisational change?
- Comment- Google reveals energy footprint.
- ISACA: take action to avoid mobile device geolocation risk: Association suggests five-step route isaca.org.
- Dawn of the Cyber Savvy.
- Back to the future: why IT managers should care about firewall management.
- Global delivery & Germany: how to win business?
- Five questions to answer before purchasing full-disk encryption software: Garry McCracken, Vice President Technology Partnerships at WinMagic Inc.
- Six steps to policy excellence: Dominic Saunders Senior vice president at Cryptzone gives an IT security experts view on best practice policy management.
- Mobile voice OTT could become a disruptive force.
- Twelve steps to it security nirvana.
- 2011 is proving that PCI DSS is working; however there are challenges to be overcome.
- News- Cisco scales data center fabrics more than 12,000 10GbE server ports.
- Online social networks - launch pads for Malware.
- Infosecurity Europe says education is the key to defending against automated attacks.
- Mice and men - dealing with Stuxnet, Duqu, and other pests!(SECURITY SUPPLEMENT)
- Secure your network for the data drain.
- Security news and products.