Vol. 40 Nbr. 4, August 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- A gift from IT to the business: spend visibility; using an on-demand service to deliver rapid business value.
- Capturing the new frontier: how to unlock the power of cloud computing.
- Securing the cloud.
- Real-time data sharing: what can it do for your business?
- If a product hasn't got the right certification can it be trusted? Looking at what it's not got, rather than what it has, means you could miss the diamond in the rough.
- Arthur D. Little: putting IT governance at the top of the agenda.
- 20 ways to lose your database.
- Firewall management today and tomorrow.
- Avoiding accidents waiting to happen.
- European businesses taking meaningful strides toward cloud computing.
- 2010-2011 World Quality Report: new study from Capgemini identifies cloud-based and agile testing as the key trends in enterprise application quality assurance.
- Global security survey: results of a survey conducted with more than 400 IT administrators at infosecurity Europe 2010 and RSA USA 2010.
- Engineering offshoring in the embedded systems sector: a growing tendency in France.
- CA Technologies release.
- Cisco Data Center 3.0.
- StoneGate 5.2.
- The IFPUG announces relationship with TM Forum.
- UK2 Group deploys Cloud Linux.
- Barracuda launches virtual appliances.
- Imperva introduces File Security.
- Top 10 malware threats for June.
- Trusteer warning.
- Zscaler launches email and web cloud security service.