Vol. 39 Nbr. 6, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Research and collaboration in the new geography of science.
- Exploring the concept of comparative PUE: is Power Usage Effectiveness a metric only suitable for comparing a data centre with itself?
- Virtualization and 'the new availability'.
- Growth in global server market no surprise says cloud computing specialist.
- Choosing the optimal multidomain MDM architecture.
- FBI director could sleep soundly with SafeLogin[TM].
- Cloud busting: why cloud computing requires a new approach to data privacy.
- Infosecurity Europe 2010.
- Cloud computing--understanding the risks and questions to ask your service provide.
- Industry players unite to clear the fog from 'the cloud'.
- The four myths of cyber security.
- Brocade joins forces with Oracle.
- Industry vertical market IT spending will contract by 6.8 per cent in 2009.
- NewVoiceMedia for cloud applications.
- Perforce Software launches instructor-led online courses.
- Rosslyn Analytics launch.
- IT managers fear security risks of outsourcing IT.
- Napatech announces Wincap support.
- SaaS revenue to grow 18 per cent in 2009.
- Symantec announces updates.
- Version 4.3 of the Counting Practices Manual.
- Barracuda introduces new features.
- Sunbelt top 10 malware threats for October.
- Trojan.Clicker.CM continues to hold number one spot.
- Former employees a growing IT security threat.
- Malware statistics for October.
- Symantec report.