Nbr. 99, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Leadership and union militancy: the case of the RMT.
- Arthur on money and exchange.
- From Okishio to Marx through dialectics.
- Sympathy for the teacher: labour law and transgressive workers' collective action in British Columbia, 2005.
- 'The authors and the actors of their own drama': towards a Marxist theory of social movements.
- John Frauley and Frank Pearce (eds.): Critical Realism and the Social Sciences: Heterodox Elaborations.
- Eric H. Mielants: The Origins of Capitalism and the 'Rise of the West'.
- Richard Peet: Geography of Power: Making Global Economic Policy.
- Bertell Ollman and Tony Smith (eds.): Dialectics for the New Century.
- Ian Bruff: Culture and Consensus in European Varieties of Capitalism: A 'Common Sense' Analysis.
- Anastasia Nesvetailova: Fragile Finance: Debt, Speculation and Crisis in the Age of Global Credit.
- Andrew Cockburn: Rumsfeld: An American Disaster.
- Simon Pirani: The Russian Revolution in Retreat, 1920-24: Soviet Workers and the New Communist Elite.
- Gerry Mooney and Alex Law (eds.): New Labour/Hard Labour? Restructuring and Resistance Inside the Welfare Industry.
- Richard Saull: The Cold War and After: Capitalism, Revolution and Superpower Politics.
- Jamie Gough and Aram Eisenschitz with Andrew McCulloch: Spaces of Social Exclusion.
- Paul Langley: The Everyday Life of Global Finance: Saving and Borrowing in Anglo-America.
- George Irvin: Super Rich: The Rise of Inequality in Britain and the United States.
- Books available for review.