Nbr. 94, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Degrading the labourer: the reform of local government manual work.
- Workers and their alter egos as consumers.
- The road not (to be) taken--why there is no Linkspartei in the USA: The American Sonderweg and the structural barriers to popular third parties in the US political system.
- Genomic information and the public-private imbalance.
- Simultaneous valuation vs. the exploitation theory of profit: a summing up.
- Jonathan Joseph: Marxism and Social Theory.
- Gary Browning and Andrew Kilmister: Critical and Post-Critical Political Economy.
- Dick Bryan and Michael Rafferty: Capitalism with Derivatives: A Political Economy of Financial Derivatives, Capital and Class.
- Robert G. Finbow: The Limits of Regionalism: NAFTA's Labour Accord.
- Jonas Pontusson: Inequality and Prosperity: Social Europe vs. Liberal America.
- Craig Phelan (ed.): The Future of Organised Labour: Global Perspectives.
- Krista Hunt and Kim Rygiel (eds.): (En)Gendering the War on Terror: War Stories and Camouflaged Politics.
- David McNally: Another World is Possible: Globalisation and Anti-Capitalism.
- Mike Davis: City of Quartz: Excavating the Future in Los Angeles.
- Mike Davis: Planet of Slums.
- Max Koch: Roads to Post-Fordism: Labour Markets and Social Structures in Europe.
- Jean-Jacques Lecercle: A Marxist Philosophy of Language.
- Books available for review.