Nbr. 92, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Private military companies: 'shadow soldiers' of neo-colonialism.
- Value form and class struggle: a critique of the autonomist theory of value.
- Global capitalism, the anti-globalisation movement and the third world.
- Neither pragmatic adaptation nor misguided accommodation: modernisation as domination in the Chilean and British Left.
- The incoherence of the TSSI: a reply to Kliman and Freeman.
- Misconceptions of power: from Alchian and Demsetz to Bowles and Gintis.
- Mike Berlin: Never on Our Knees: A History of the RMT, 1979-2006.
- Andreas Bieler: The Struggle for a Social Europe: Trade Unions and EMU in Times of Global Restructuring.
- Roger V. Seifert and Tom Sibley: United They Stood: The Story of the 2002-2004 Firefighters' Strike.
- Luc Boltanski and Eve Chiapello: The New Spirit of Capitalism.
- Peter Linebaugh: The London Hanged: Crime and Civil Society in the Eighteenth Century.
- Luis Enrique Alonso and Miguel Martinez Lucio (eds.): Employment Relations in a Changing Society: Assessing the Post-Fordist Paradigm.
- Sarah Anderson, John Cavanagh and Thea Lee: The Field Guide to the Global Economy (revised edition).
- Penny Green and Tony Ward (eds.): State Crime: Governments, Violence and Corruption.
- Books available for review.