Nbr. 86, June 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- The crisis of Foxism: the political economy of fiscal reform in Mexico.
- Blinded by morality? Prostitution policy in the UK.
- SUD trade unions: the new organisations trying to conquer the French trade union scene.
- Revolutions from above: worker training as trasformismo in South Korea *.
- Foundation and Empire: a critique of Hardt and Negri.
- The globalisation of care: Filipina domestic workers and care for the elderly in Cyprus.
- The road to God knows where: understanding Irish republicanism (1).
- Louis Althusser (edited by Francois Matheron, translated by G. M. Goshgarian): The Humanist Controversy and Other Writings.
- Robin Blackburn: Banking on Death or Investing in Life: The History and Future of Pensions.
- Henri Lefebvre: Rhythmanalysis: Space, Time and Everyday Life.
- Martin Ryle & Kate Soper: To Relish the Sublime? Culture and Self-Realisation in Postmodern Times.
- Francisco Dominguez & Marcos Guedes de Oliveira eds.: Mercosur: Between Integration and Democracy.
- Archon Fung & Erik Olin Wright (eds.): Deepening Democracy: Institutional Innovations in Empowered Participatory Governance.
- Bob Jessop: The Future of the Capitalist State.
- Books available for review.