Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the 'Long War' to the 'Long Peace': An introduction to the special edition.
- From 1969 to 2018: Relocating historical narratives of displacement during 'the Troubles' through the European migrant crisis.
- Mythic rights and conflict-related prisoner 're-integration'.
- Gendering peace in Northern Ireland: The role of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1325 on women, peace and security.
- Dissident and dissenting republicanism: From the Good Friday/Belfast Agreement to Brexit.
- Gendering the 'post-conflict' narrative in Northern Ireland's peace process.
- Northern Ireland and the limits of the race relations framework.
- Northern Ireland's elusive peace dividend: Neoliberalism, austerity and the politics of class.
- Neither/Nor: The rejection of Unionist and Nationalist identities in post-Agreement Northern Ireland.
- Requiem for a shared interdependent past: Brexit and the deterioration in UK-Irish relations.
- Coloniality of power and emancipation today.
- Transnational trade unionism: dream and reality.
- The path to workers' control.
- Ishay Landa: Fascism and the Masses: The Revolt Against the Last Humans, 1848-1945.
- Jim Buller, Pinar E. Donmez, Adam Standring, Matthew Wood: Comparing Strategies of (De)Politicisation in Europe: Governance, Resistance and Anti-Politics.
- Robert Bryer: Accounting for Value in Marx's Capital: The Invisible Hand.
- Sergio Bologna: The Rise of the European Self-Employed Workforce.
- Luke Sinwell and Siphiwe Mbatha: The Spirit of Marikana: The Rise of Insurgent Trade Unionism in South Africa.
- Paresh Chattopadhyay: Socialism and Commodity Production: Essay in Marx Revival.
- T.J. Coles: Human Wrongs--British Social Policy and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Pavlos Roufos: A Happy Future is a Thing of the Past: The Creek Crisis and Other Disasters.
- Cemal Burak Tansel (ed.): States of Discipline. Authoritarian Neoliberalism and the Contested Reproduction of Capitalist Order.
- Jack Rasmus: Central Bankers at the End of Their Rope? Monetary Policy and the Coming Depresssion.
- Samezo Kuruma: Marx's Theory of the Genesis of Money--How, Why, and Through What Is a Commodity Money?
- Books available for review.