Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Striking out in a new direction? Strikes and the displacement thesis.
- Who's left in the wake of Irish austerity?
- Commons' movements and 'progressive' governments as dual power: The potential for social transformation in Europe.
- Fetishistic concrete abstraction, social constitution and social domination in Henri Lefebvre's writings on everyday life, cities and space.
- In-itself for-itself: Towards second-generation neo-Marxist class theory.
- Social policy and the government of waste.
- Constructing solidarities at work: Relationality and the methods of emancipatory education.
- The state and class discipline: European labour market policy after the financial crisis.
- Revolution, state, workers' control: Besancenot, Mieville, and Medhurst on October.
- Thirty Three Theses.
- Robert Kurz: The Substance of Capital.
- Simon Springer, Kean Birch and Julie MacLeavy (eds): The Handbook of Neoliberalism.
- Gregor Gall: Bob Crow: Socialist, Leader, Fighter: A Political Biography.
- Tobias Hubinette (ed.): Ras och vithet: Svenska rasrelationer i gar och i dag.
- Phoebe V. Moore: The Quantified Self in Precarity: Work, Technology and What Counts.
- Geoffrey R. Skoll: Globalization of American Fear Culture: The Empire in the Twenty-First Century.
- Tim B. Thornton: From Economics to Political Economy: The Problems, Promises and Solutions of Pluralist Economics.
- Vasilis Grollios: Negativity and Democracy: Marxism and the Critical Theory Tradition.
- Polly Reed Myers: Capitalist Family Values: Gender, Work, and Corporate Culture at Boeing.
- Books available for review.