Vol. 42 Nbr. 1, February 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- A crisis of measurability? Critiquing post-operaismo on labour, value and the basic income.
- On the peculiarity of class reproduction in the society of exchange and the popular subject of rising inequality in the United States.
- Social classes and Subaltern groups: Theoretical distinction and political application.
- The political economy of pre-colonial production: Ishan Cotton in the Cloth manufacture of Esan people, Edo State, Nigeria.
- The origins of neoliberalism in late 'socialist' Hungary: The case of the Financial Research Institute and 'Turnabout and Reform'.
- Global capital, development and national difference: Critical reflections on the specificity of accumulation in Latin America.
- Ideological obstacles to Effective climate policy: The greening of markets, technology, and growth.
- Marcuse @ 50!(Refusing One-Dimensionality: Special Issue of Radical Philosophy Review, vol. 19, no. 1) (Periodical review)
- No is where it starts.
- Mattias Bengtsson, Marita Flisback, and Anna Lund: Farval till anbetet: Sociologiska perspekfiv pa meningen med aft ga i pension.
- Gareth Dale: Reconstructing Karl Polanyi: Excavation and Critique.
- Dennis A. Deslippe, Eric Fure-Slocum, and John W. McKerley (eds.): Civic Labors: Scholar Activism and Working-Class Studies.
- Yanis Varoufakis: Adults in the Room: My Battle with Europe's Deep Establishment.
- Lucia Pradella: Globalisation and the Critique of Political Economy. New Insights from Marx's Writings.
- Dale Johnson: Social Inequality, Economic Decline, and Plutocracy: An American Crisis.
- Agustin Santella: Labor Conflict and Capitalist Hegemony in Argentina: The Case of the Automobile Industry, 1990- 2007.
- Kate Crehan: Gramsci's Common Sense: Inequality and its Narratives.
- Werner Bonefeld: The Strong State and the Free Economy.
- Books available for review.