Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The great British housing crisis.
- The crisis of public sector trade unionism: evidence from the Mid Staffordshire hospital crisis.
- The social orientations and ideologies of UK finance employees at the onset of the global financial crisis.
- 'New Warsaw pacts', 'beggar imperialism' and interstate rivalry in Central and Eastern Europe.
- What's left of 'the left' in post-apartheid South Africa?
- Workers-as-consumers: rethinking the political economy of use-value and the reproduction of capital.
- Class struggle after Brexit.
- Precarious and migrant workers in struggle: are new forms of trade unionism necessary in post-Brexit Britain?
- Thoughts from an anti-model migrant wading through Brexit.
- Whither Lexit?
- EU labour law section: the great deregulation and the campaign for free movement of labour post-Brexit.
- Brexit, xenophobia and left strategy now.
- Honneth's social-democratic turn?
- Freedom and republicanism in Roberts' Marx.
- Michael Roberts: The Long Depression: How It Happened, Why It Happened, and What Happens Next.
- Mark Bulik: The Sons of Molly Maguire: The Irish Roots of America's First Labor War.
- Avner Offer and Gabriel Soderberg: The Nobel Factor.
- Noor Nieftagodien: The Soweto Uprising: Ohio Short Histories of Africa.
- Brett Christophers: The Great Leveler: Capitalism and Competition in the Court of Law.
- Claire M. Wilkinson-Weber and Alicia Ory DeNicola (eds): Critical Craft: Technology, Globalization, and Capitalism.
- Lewis H. Mates: The Great Labour Unrest: Rank-and-File Movements and Political Change in the Durham Coalfield.
- T.E. Woronov: Class Work: Vocational Schools and China's Urban Youth.
- Jack Rasmus: Looting Greece: A New Financial imperialism Emerges.