Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, February 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Heading for disaster: extreme work and skill mix changes in the emergency services of England.
- From Deng to the demos? Han Dongfang's laborism, Wen Tiejun's peasantism, and the future of capitalism and democracy in China.
- Marx's Capital in the information age.
- The 14th of July of Daphni Leef: class and social protest in Israel Uri Ram, Dani File.
- Productive and unproductive labour and social form: putting class struggle in its place.
- Pacification and police: a critique of the police militarization thesis.
- Human development and alienation in the context of economic crisis in Vietnam.
- K. Genel and J.P. Deranty (eds): Recognition or Disagreement: A Critical Encounter on the Politics of Freedom, Equality, and Identity.
- Paul Hampton: Workers and Trade Unions for Climate Solidarity Tackling Climate Change in a Neoliberal World.
- Colin Bundy: Short-Changed? South Africa since Apartheid.
- Stephen Gill (ed.): Global Crises and the Crisis of Global Leadership.
- Guy Lancaster: Racial Cleansing in Arkansas.
- Verity Burgmann: Globalization and Labour in the Twenty-First Century.
- Edouard Morena: The Price of Climate Action: Philanthropic Foundations in the International Climate Debate.
- Marta Harnecker: A World to Build: New Paths toward Twenty-First Century Socialism.
- Paresh Chattopadhyay: Marx's Associated Mode of Production: A Critique of Marxism.
- Cihan Tugal: The Fall of the Turkish Model: How the Arab Uprising Brought Down Islamic Liberalism.
- Books available for review.