Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bringing critical theory back in at a time of misery: three beginnings without conclusion.
- The significance of Marx's value for strategy theory: competitive advantage and the issue of tautology within the resource-based view of the firm.
- Beyond the factory: struggling with class and class struggle in the post-industrial context.
- Rational corporation meets disciplined worker: the (re)production of class subjects in corporate crime law reform.
- The new materialism: re-claiming a debate from a feminist perspective.
- Non-human animals within contemporary capitalism: a Marxist account of non-human animal liberation.
- Syndicalism and the 'transnational turn'.
- Another liberal approach to inequality.
- Habermas and historical materialism: a review essay.
- Ana C. Dinerstein: The Politics of Autonomy in Latin America: The Art of Organsing Hope.
- Susan J. Spronk and Jeffery R. Webber: Crisis and Contradiction: Marxist Perspectives on Latin America in the Global Political Economy.
- Doug Miller: Last Night Shift in Savar: The Story of the Spectrum Factory Collapse.
- Jose Arico. Marx and Latin America.
- Ray Bush and Habib Ayeb (eds): Marginality and exclusion in Egypt.
- Paul Clough: Morality and Economic Growth in Rural West Africa. Indigenous Accumulation in Hausaland.
- The mythology of work: how capitalism persists despite itself.
- PJ James: Imperialism in the Neo colonial Phase.
- Marie Moran: Identity and Capitalism.
- Alvaro Garcia Linera: Plebeian Power: Collective Action and Indigenous, Working-Class and Popular Identities in Bolivia.
- Tadeusz Klementewicz: Stakes Larger than the Market. The Roots of Stagnating Capitalism without Borders/Stawka wieksza niz rynek. U zrodel stagnacji kapitalizmu bez granic.
- Christopher Wright and Daniel Nyberg: Climate Change, Capitalism, and Corporations. Processes of Creative Self-Destruction.
- James A. Tyner: Violence in Capitalism: Devaluing Life in an Age of Responsibility.
- Nesecan Balkan, Erol Balkan, Ahmet Oncu (Eds): The Neoliberal Landscape and the Rise of Islamist Capital in Turkey.
- Jack Rasmus: Systemic Fragility in the Global Economy.
- FB Berardi: The Uprising: On Poetry and Finance.
- Greig Charnock, Thomas Purcell and Ramon Ribera-Fumaz Purcell: The Limits to Capital in Spain. Crisis and Revolt in the European South.
- Books available for review.