Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The hunger games: food poverty and politics in the UK.
- Critical management studies and critical theory: a review.
- Fiscal superstructure and the deepening of labour exploitation.
- Defining the 'sick society': discourses of class and morality in British rightwing newspapers during the 2011 England riots.
- No bridge over troubled waters: the Cypriot left in government, 2008-2013.
- Income inequality, managers' compensation and the falling rate of profit: reconciling the US evidence.
- A class analytic approach to the Gezi Park events: challenging the 'middle class' myth.
- Between Marx and Polanyi: new labour mobilisations in the Italian crisis.
- Slaves to love: Marx, Spinoza and the surprising longevity of crisis capitalism.
- Adorno's ends of philosophy and the future of critical theory.
- Depoliticising the Balkans? International intervention(s) and economic development in Kosovo.
- Monetary policy in times of crisis: pragmatism and conflict.
- Rebecca Gumbrell-McCormick and Richard Hyman Trade Unions in Western Europe: Hard Times, Hard Choices, Oxford: Oxford University.
- Maurizio Atzeni (ed.): Workers and Labour in a Globalised Capitalism: Contemporary Themes and Theoretical Issues.
- Raju Das: A Contribution to the Critique of Contemporary Capitalism: Theoretical and International Perspectives.
- Brett Scott: The Heretic's Guide to Global Finance: Hacking the Future of Money.
- Melanie Simms, Jane Holgate and Edmund Heery: Union Voices: Tactics and Tensions in UK Organizing.
- Thom Workman: If You're in My Way, I'm Walking: The Assault on Working People Since 1970.
- Dave Hill: Marxist Essays on Neoliberalism, Class, 'Race', Capitalism and Education.
- Mylene Goulard: Karl Marx a Pekin, les racines de la crise en Chine capitaliste.
- Ronaldo Munck: Rethinking Latin America: Development, Hegemony and Social Transformation.
- Books available for review.