Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, February 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Preface to the special issue: dialectics and the Gordian knot.
- Marxism and the philosophy of internal relations; or, how to replace the mysterious 'paradox' with 'contradictions' that can be studied and resolved.
- Marxism and the doctrine of internal relations.
- The historical archaeology of capitalist dispossession.
- An organicist critique of the ahistorical character of orthodox economics.
- Marx's scientific and political criticism: the internal relation.
- Internal relations and the revolutionary consciousness.
- Internal relations' and Marx's 'materialist conception of history'.
- Internal relations, the concrete universal, and historical materialism.
- The dialectics of unity and difference in the constitution of wage-labour: on internal relations and working-class formation.
- Bibliography: the philosophy of internal relations.
- Piketty's grandchildren.
- Theorising capitalist development, cooperation and working-class resistance on a global scale.
- Axel Honneth: The I in the We: Studies in the Theory of Recognition.
- Adam Hanieh: Capitalism and Class in the Gulf Arab States.
- John Berger: Bento's Sketchbook.
- Steve Brouwer: Revolutionary Doctors: How Venezuela and Cuba are Changing the World's Conception of Health Care.
- Steve Early: Save Our Unions: Dispatches From A Movement in Distress.
- Carlos Nelson Coutinho: Gramsci's Political Thought.
- Sam Binkley: Happiness as Enterprise: An Essay on Neoliberal Life.
- Books available for review.