Vol. 38 Nbr. 3, October 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Symposium: the legacy of Stuart Hall.
- Stuart Hall, Marxism without guarantees, and 'The hard road to renewal'.
- Learning from 'SH': 1974-1979, 2012-14.
- Class and panic in British immigration.
- Energising the political movements in developing countries: the role of social media.
- Indian public-sector trade unionism in an autocratic political climate: the distinctive case of Gujarat.
- 'Naked abroad': the continuing imperialism of free trade.
- Dialectics and democracy in Georg Lukacs's Marxism.
- '20 tins of Stella for a fiver': the making of class through Labour and Coalition government alcohol policy.
- Books available for review.
- Liberalism: Contradictions and counterhistories.
- Testimony of a revolutionary.
- Is the industrial reserve army a racist concept?
- Learning from the African awakenings of 2011: Struggle and acts of imagination.
- Bob Dent: Hungary 1930 and the Forgotten History of a Mass Protest.
- Marcel van der Linden and Karl Heinz Roth (eds.): Beyond Marx; Theorising the Global Labour Relations of the Twenty-First Century.
- Abdel Razzaq Takriti: Monsoon Revolution: Republicans, Sultans, and Empires in Oman 1965-1976.
- Colin Leys and Stewart Player: The Plot against the NHS.
- John Bellamy Foster and Robert W. McChesney: The Endless Crisis: How Monopoly-Finance Capital Produces Upheaval from the USA to China.
- Clifford D. Conner: Jean-Paul Marat: Tribune of the French Revolution.
- Maurizio Atzeni: Workplace Conflict: Mobilization and Solidarity in Argentina.
- Martin Schroder: Integrating Varieties of Capitalism and Welfare State Research: A Unified Typology of Capitalisms.
- James Petras and Henry Veltmeyer: Imperialism and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century: A System in Crisis, Ashgate: Surrey.
- Paul Le Blanc and Michael D. Yates: A Freedom Budget for all Americans: Recapturing the Promise of the Civil Rights Movement in the Struggle for Economic Justice Today.
- David Harvey: A Companion to Marx's Capital.
- Jeffrey R. Webber: Red October: Left-Indigenous Struggles in Modern Bolivia.