Vol. 38 Nbr. 1, February - February 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Critical political economy and the critique of comparative capitalisms scholarship on capitalist diversity.
- Studying comparative capitalisms by going left and by going deeper.
- Comparative analysis of capitalism from a regulationist perspective extended by neo-Gramscian IPE.
- Capitalist diversity and variety: variegation, the world market, compossibility and ecological dominance.
- Varieties of capitalism or varieties of relationships of forces? Outlines of a historical materialist policy analysis.
- Neo-pluralist political science, economic sociology and the conceptual foundations of the comparative capitalisms literatures.
- The state and gender relations in international political economy: a state-theoretical approach to varieties of capitalism in crisis.
- Comparative capitalisms and Latin American neodevelopmentalism: a critical political economy view.
- Beyond and beneath the hierarchical market economy: global production and working-class conflict in Argentina's automobile industry.
- Theorising capitalist diversity: the uneven and combined development of labour forms.
- Transformation and crisis in Central and Eastern Europe: a combined and uneven development perspective.
- Economic surplus and capitalist diversity.
- The UK: less a liberal market economy, more a post-imperial one.
- The fetish of global competition.
- The difference between local and national capitalism, and why local capitalisms differ from one another: a Marxist approach.
- Labour as a transnational actor, and labour's national diversity as a systematic frame of contemporary competitive transnationality.
- The silent treatment of class domination: 'Critical' comparative capitalisms scholarship and the British state.
- Varieties of contestation: the comparative and critical political economy of 'excessive' demand.
- A stroll in Zuccotti Park?
- John-Andrew McNeish and Owen Logan (eds.): Flammable Societies: Studies on the Socio-Economics of Oil and Gas.
- Thomas Marois: States, Banks and Crisis: Emerging Finance Capitalism in Mexico and Turkey.
- Owen Worth: Resistance in the Age of Austerity.
- Books available for review.