Vol. 37 Nbr. 3, October - October 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'Capital's charity'.
- Accumulation and time: Marx's historiography from the Grundrisse to capital.
- Money as social power: the economics of scarcity and working class reproduction.
- Peer production and Marxian communism: contours of a new emerging mode of production.
- The political economy of public sector trade union militancy under Keynesianism: the case of local government.
- The early reception of Rosa Luxemburg's theory of imperialism.
- Cars and consumption.
- Friendship matters.
- Valuing the value of Marx.
- British labour and the challenge of Israel-Palestine.
- Damien Cahill, Lindy Edwards and Frank Stilwell (eds.): Neoliberalism: Beyond the Free Market.
- Stephen P. Dunn: The Fall and Rise of the Asiatic Mode of Production.
- Bill Lucarelli: The Economics of Financial Turbulence: Alternative Theories of Money and Finance.
- Douglas A. Yates: The Scramble for African Oil: Oppression, Corruption and War for Control of Africa's Natural Resources.
- Tadeusz Kowalik: From Solidarity to Sell Out: The Restoration of Capitalism in Poland.
- Dic Lo: Alternatives to Neoliberal Globalisation: Studies in the Political Economy of Institutions and Late Development.
- Jamie Gough: Work, Locality and the Rhythms of Capital: The Labour Process Reconsidered, continuum.
- Vijay Prashad: The Poorer Nations: A Possible History of the Global South.
- David Eden: Autonomy: Capitalism, Class and Politics.
- Henry Heller: The Birth of Capitalism: A 21st Century Perspective.
- Peter Mayo, Politics of Indignation: Imperialism, Postcolonial Disruptions and Social Change.
- Books available for review.