Vol. 37 Nbr. 1, February 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction to the special issue on the regulation approach and the contemporary crisis.
- Revisiting the regulation approach: critical reflections on the contradictions, dilemmas, fixes and crisis dynamics of growth regimes.
- In search of politically sustainable growth regimes.
- Uncertain states: the political construction of the small firm, the individualisation of risk and the financial crisis.
- The financial crisis and intangible value.
- Twenty-first century breakdown: negotiating new regulatory regimes in the Nordic lands.
- Global crisis, Turkey and the regulation of economic crisis.
- Regulation beyond growth.
- Fears and hopes: the crisis of the liberal-productivist model and its green alternative.
- Good companions or usual suspects?
- Silvana Patriarca and Lucy Riall (eds.): The Risorgimento Revisited: Nationalism and Culture in Nineteenth-Century.
- Petros Nousios, Henk Overbeek and Andreas Tsolakis (eds.): Globalisation and European Integration: Critical Approaches to Regional Order and International Relations.
- J. A. Hobson: Imperialism, Spokesman: Nottingham.
- Gregor Gall: Tommy Sheridan: From Hero to Zero?
- Benjamin Franks and Matthew Wilson (eds.): Anarchism and Moral Philosophy.
- Isabelle Garo: Marx et I'invention historique.
- Edward S. Herman and David Peterson: The Politics of Genocide.
- Daniela Tepe: The Myth about Global Civil Society: Domestic Politics to Ban Landmines.
- Mary Harper. Getting Somalia Wrong? Faith, War and Hope in a Shattered State.
- Afyare Abdi Elmi. Understanding the Somalia Conflagration: Identity, Political Islam, and Peacebuilding.
- Books available for review.