Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, February 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- !Indignate!: the 2011 popular protests and the limits to democracy in Spain.
- Beyond 'political economism': new identities for unions in Western Europe?
- Union politics, purpose and democracy: to be or not to be? Optimism, pessimism and the continuing importance of Richard Hyman's early contributions.
- Strikes and class consciousness in the early work of Richard Hyman.
- A reappraisal of the rank-and-file versus bureaucracy debate.
- Imagined solidarities: where is class in union organising?
- Union renewal in France and Hyman's universal dualism.
- Richard Hyman: an assessment of his industrial relations: A Marxist Introduction.
- Will the real Richard Hyman please stand up?
- Dialects of gender and development under global capitalism.
- Antonio A. Santucci: Antonio Gramsci.
- Andrew Pearmain: The Politics of New Labour: A Gramscian Analysis.
- Gregor Gall (ed.): The Future of Union Organising: Building for Tomorrow.
- Ray Kiely: Rethinking Imperialism.
- Fred Magdoff and Michael D. Yates: The ABCs of the Economic Crisis: What Working People Need to Know.
- Richard Westra (ed.): Confronting Global Neo-liberalism: Third World Resistance and Development Strategies.
- Erik Olin Wright: Envisioning Real Utopias.
- George Lambie: The Cuban Revolution in the 21st Century.
- Uri Gordon: Anarchy Alive! Anti-Authoritarian Politics from Practice to Theory.
- Rosaleen Duffy: Nature Crime: How We're Getting Conservation Wrong.
- Howard Handelman: The Challenge of Third World Development, Pearson Education.
- Johan Soderberg: Hacking Capitalism: The Free and Open Source Software Movement.
- Books available for review.