Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The TEKEL resistance movement: reminiscences on class struggle.
- Aspiration problems for the Indian rural poor: research on self-help groups and micro-finance.
- From transition crisis to the global crisis: twenty years of capitalism and labour in the Central and Eastern EU new member states.
- The backward march of labour halted? Or, what is to be done with 'union organising'? The cases of Britain and the USA.
- Reformism on a global scale? A critical examination of David Held's advocacy of cosmopolitan social democracy.
- The rising mafioso capitalists, opportunities, and the case of Turkey.
- On value and abstract labour: a reply to Werner Bonefeld.
- A comment on Bonefeld's 'abstract labour: against its nature and on its time'.
- Toward deglobalisation and food sovereignty?
- Alex Callinicos: Imperialism and Global Political Economy.
- Jo McBride and Ian Greenwood (eds.): Community Unionism: A Comparative Analysis of Concepts and Contexts.
- Martin Upchurch, Graham Taylor and Andrew Mathers: The Crisis of Social Democratic Trade Unionism in Western Europe: The Search for Alternatives.
- Owen Worth and Phoebe Moore (eds.): Globalisation and the 'New' Semi-Peripheries.
- Michel Freyssenet (ed.): The Second Automobile Revolution: Trajectories of the World Carmakers in the 21st Century.
- Etienne Balibar: The Philosophy of Marx.
- Ben Fine: Theories of Social Capital.
- Christopher J. Arthur: The New Dialectic and Marx's Capital.
- Marianne Maeckelbergh: The Will of the Many: How the Alterglobalisation Movement is Changing the Face of Democracy.
- Christian Marazzi: The Violence of Financial Capitalism.
- Jonathan Nitzan and Shimshon Bichler: Capital As Power: A Study of Order and Creorder.
- Leo Panitch and Martijn Konings (eds.): American Empire and the Political Economy of Global Finance.
- Henry Bernstein: Class Dynamics of Agrarian Change.
- Ronald H. Chilcote: The Portuguese Revolution: State and Class in the Transition to Democracy.
- Alf Gunvald Nilsen: Dispossession and Resistance in India: The River and the Rage.
- Gerado Otero (ed.): Food for the Few: Neoliberal Globalism and Biotechnology in Latin America.
- Books available for review.