Vol. 34 Nbr. 2, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- From Beveridge to Turner: laissez-faire to neoliberalism.
- Towards a Marxist political economy of football supporters.
- Marxian theories of money, credit and crisis.
- Who were "the people'? Classes and movements in East Germany, 1989.
- Capitalism, modernity and the nation state: a critique of Hannes Lacher.
- Abstract labour: against its nature and on its time.
- Iain Pirie: The Korean Developmental State: From Dirigisme to Neo-liberalism.
- Minqi Li: The Rise of China and the Demise of the Capitalist World-Economy.
- Max Lane: Unfinished Nation: Indonesia Before and After Suharto.
- David R. Roediger: The Wages of Whiteness: Race and the Making of the American Working Class.
- Geoff Mann: Our Daily Bread: Wages, Workers and the Political Economy of the American West.
- Ernst Junger: On Pain.
- Paul Paolucci: Marx's Scientific Dialectics.
- Mastaneh Shah-Shuja: Zones of Proletarian Development.
- John Roberts: The Intangibilities of Form: Skill and Deskilling in Art after the Readymade.
- Andrew Strathern, Pamela J. Stewart, and Neil L. Whitehead (eds.): Terror and Violence: Imagination and the Unimaginable.
- Rosemary Crompton: Class and Stratification.
- Ralph Darlington: Syndicalism and the Transition to Communism: An International Comparative Analysis.
- Luc Boltanski and Eva Chiapello: The New Spirit of Capitalism.
- Gregory Elliott: Ends in Sight: Marx, Fukuyama, Hobsbawm, Anderson.
- Books available for review.