Nbr. 2003, June 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Union struggle and the crisis of industrial relations in Italy.
- Unlawful instruments and goods: Afghanistan, culture and the Taliban.
- 'New Labour', welfare reform and the reserve army of labour.
- Progressive capitalism, crisis, and class struggle: Lessons from Japan's production control and democracy movements, 1945-47.
- Why Marxist economics should be taught but probably won't be!
- Is there a future for a labour accord in South Africa?
- Manufacturing scarcity: food biotechnology and the life sciences industry.
- Teenage pregnancy: the government's dilemma.
- Post-Marxism: An Intellectual History.
- Regulation Theory and the Crisis of Capitalism.
- Rethinking the Normative Content of Critical Theory: Marx, Habermas and Beyond.
- The Many-Headed Hydra: Sailors, Slaves, Commoners, and the Hidden History of the Revolutionary Atlantic.
- Telling Lies about Hitler--The Holocaust, History and the David Irving Trial.
- The Power of Negativity: Selected Writings on the Dialectic in Hegel and Marx.
- Philosophy of Social Science: The Philosophical Foundations of Social Thought.
- Unionization and Union Leadership--the road haulage industry.
- Selling the Work Ethic & Freedom, Efficiency and Equality.