Vol. 8 Nbr. 2, September 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Berger Prize ... 'reproduction fees' ...
- Richmond House in London: its history: Part I.
- Not 'The Hay Wain'? Constable's 'Landscape, Noon' and its many titles.
- James 'Athenian' Stuart's portrait of James Dawkins.
- Felix Kelly, Herbert Read and Neo-Romanticism.
- Hogarth's House as Hogarth saw it.
- Nathaniel Hone the Elder and William Baillie: Irish artists in late 18th-century London and their shared admiration for Rembrandt.
- Self-portrait by Laura Knight (1877-1970).
- George Romney's late group portraits at Abbot Hall and Yale.
- The impact of the lantern slide on art-history lecturing in Britain.